Tuesday, August 18, 2009

How do you deal with the superficialities around when you yourself are a part of it? I am really fed up of constantly trying to be something and I hardly notice it. There are really tiny gaps you get once in a day or weeks or may b months where you can just be yourself. I feel extremely claustrophobic when the distances between these gaps increase. I don’t want to make myself a subject constantly being examined under my own microscope. I don’t want to think twice before saying which movie I loved or hated. Don’t want to read the words again and again before putting something on my blog, don’t want to look into the mirror before I go out. It’s quite possible that this phase may last for a very brief period or there is a slim possibility for me to last in this complex jungle of social relationships.

1 comment:

Amit said...

When you're trying to be something...isn't that a part of you too? A part of you that wants to be something that's other than you. Maybe, that part of you *wants* to be different from the regular you.
Just saying.