Saturday, January 10, 2009

Looking through the rock solid glass window

Bolted from inside… I struggle to find the keys

I am a part of their world but I can’t let them in…

They say, look at you… you are jumping with joy!

I say these are just my futile attempts to stay off the blazing ground

They say you are sleeping on the bed of roses…

I say, the bright red Colour is camouflaging the thorns

They say look at the stunning beauty around you and see our ever cheery faces...

I say, can I please close my eyes?

They say write something to please our mind, draw something to please our eyes, sing something to please our ears

I say, here is my life… choose whatever delights you

They say, hey you looser, don’t submit to what others think... You understand?

I get down on my knees, bow my head and say, yes I do.

No comments: