Thursday, February 28, 2008

My philosopy class!!

Ever seen season 8, ‘Monica’s secret closet’?
While watching it the 9th time and having by hearted all the humor of Joey, suuuppeerr cuteness of chandler etc... I started thinking on a totally different level…
Ya I know we are talking about friends here... You are supposed to laugh or cry...
But I wondered… don’t we all have a secret closet inside us? An unknown part of ourselves which we hope no one finds out? At the same time looking for some one, ready to accept us with or INSPITE OF THAT!

Huh life….



That’s why I always say!! Throw away (or just keep aside) your philosophy books, and watch FRIENDS!!!!!

1 comment:

asmita said...

haha apart from the "closet"..u talkin about i think tat everyone shd hav one closet as Monica's! [:D]..Phaar maja yete! hahaha
And if ur intrstd i've written smthin on the philosophical closet in my blog..hav a luk at it...

P.S: FRIENDS hech antim satya ahe!..haha